fall is here!
By much demand, Fall mini sessions are HERE and now is the time to get booked before it is too late! Sessions will be limited in spots, as I will be becoming a full time student once again, so it will be a bit tricky with my availability. Please note that once sessions are booked, I will not be releasing any additional dates or times. However, in case there are any cancellations, I will be posting about it on my social media pages (@JENNAKPHOTOS on Facebook and Instagram).
Now is the time to break out the flannels, sweaters, jeans, and boots and enjoy this beautiful season with a photo shoot!
Here is what you need to know before booking a session:
- Plan to arrive AT LEAST five minutes prior to your session time. My sessions will be back to back this year and I will NOT be able to make up for client tardiness. If you are late, we will be shooting for the remaining time left.
- Our session will be up to 20 minutes long. Just like above, arriving on time is SO important.
- Sessions will be at Washington Crossing Park. I will be sending exact locations and meeting details to clients who book a session.
- You will receive 5 digital images from your session. If you are interested in additional images, you can purchase additional images for a small fee or the entire gallery for a discounted price.
- You will receive your gallery approx. 5-10 days after your session. Once your photos are ready, I will be sending you an email that will have a link to access your gallery and instructions on how to let me know which photos are your favorite.
- The photos that will be in the client gallery are going to be narrowed down to the best shots of the session, and fully edited to fit the aesthetics of my brand (just like the work pictured on social media, my website, etc.). Each photographer has a distinct editing style so you will be receiving photos that fit within my brand.
- To book a session, you MUST book through the online booking link (https://book.usesession.com/s/cxoySSr_Z) and will need to go through the process - signing the contract, answering the questionnaire, and paying a retainer fee payment.
TIPS FOR PHOTOS WITH CHILDREN:
During mini sessions, it can be tricky with children and to know how they will behave during photo sessions. However, there are some things to help prepare your child to make sure they have a great experience. Visit some of my previous blog posts for tips:
Outgoing Children During Photo Sessions: https://www.jennakphotos.com/blog/outgoing-children-during-photo-sessions-jennakphotos-nj-photographer/
The Best Bribes to Get Your Kids to Cooperate During Your Next Session: https://www.jennakphotos.com/blog/the-best-bribes-to-get-your-kids-to-cooperate-during-your-next-session/
How to Get Your Child Excited About Getting Their Photos Taken: https://www.jennakphotos.com/blog/how-to-get-your-child-excited-about-getting-their-photos-taken/
One of the hardest parts about photo sessions is deciding on what to wear or how to dress the family. For Fall, I typically tell clients to consider plaid, jeans, denim, neutral colors, corduroy, etc. However, I encourage you to check out a few blog posts regarding outfit inspiration that I have written in the past:
Outfit Inspiration For Your Upcoming Family Session: https://www.jennakphotos.com/blog/outfit-inspiration-for-your-upcoming-family-session-jennakphotos-nj-photographer/
What to Wear to Your Photo Shoot: https://www.jennakphotos.com/blog/what-to-wear-to-your-photo-shoot/
LOOKING FOR HOLIDAY MINI SESSIONS? MORE INFORMATION WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Let's get you booked before it's too late! I will only be offering 20 spots for these sessions. If they happen to book up, I will not be adding any additional dates/times for these sessions.