Beach Mini Sessions 2022
Beach mini sessions are HERE! Summer isn't over until your session with JENNAKPHOTOS - Beach sessions are soon approaching in the next month and I will only be offering very few spots. I will be offering only two dates. The first date will be August 7th at Belmar Beach. The second date will be on August 13th at Seaside Heights. Please note: in the event of rain, we will keep in touch and reschedule for an afternoon beach session.
- Up to 20 minutes long. Please make sure to arrive at your session on time. The session is will fast-paced - I will help you and your family with posing throughout the session from a distance. From experience, even though the session is 20 minutes and may not seem like enough time, 20 minutes will be more than enough! Because I work fast-paced, I will guarantee that we will get a variety of poses done during our session.
- Includes 10 digital images of your choice through an online gallery
- Receive your gallery approx. 5-7 days after your session
- Leave your house EARLY. Make sure you are PREPARED FOR YOUR SESSION! I cannot guarantee I will be able to make up time for your session if you arrive late. I plan on having back-to-back sessions for these sessions, so by showing up on time, you will help me keep everything smooth sailing! If you arrive at the location and see me still in a session with another family, kindly wait in the parking lot until you see the family get in their vehicle :)
- Be prepared with towels and a change of clothes just in case
- Make sure everyone is well fed/hydrated prior to your session
In case of rain we will be in contact to reschedule our session for a date that works best for the both of us. I will be monitoring the forecast as our scheduled session approaches - if it looks like there will be rain during/around our session time, we will postpone. You will find out the night before our session if our session will be postponed or not - this is to make sure we have the most updated forecast to look at.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to update your family photos, couple photos, etc. I am here to walk you through the process and want to photograph the fun in your relationships - if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me via email at email@example.com