let's update those old photos on the walls!
Looking to add some more artwork to your house? Or maybe you're looking to give someone the perfect gift? Printing photos through a professional printing lab has never been easier! When you are sent your online photo gallery with all of your photos, it may look a bit intimidating and confusing to the eye! Upon being sent your photo gallery, you will also be sent a set of instructions to favorite/download/print photos, but I decided to make a blog post about printing through a professional printing lab right through your gallery to hopefully make the process a bit easier!
Looking for information on accessing your online gallery? View the blog post I created a little bit ago that may help you figure out everything you need to know when you are sent the gallery here:
What does the shop through the online gallery have to offer?
The printing shop through your online gallery has a lot of different printing options to offer. Here are just a few of my favorite items you can purchase through the shop in your gallery:
- Prints (of course! You'll be able to customize sizing and crops as well)
- Canvases (just like prints, you can also customize sizing and crops)
- Mounting prints - these are one of my favorite prints that the shop offers!
- Photos with frames - shop various different framing options; wooden frames, gallery, metal, etc.
- Photo cards - great for printing out holiday cards, baby shower cards, invitations, or whatever your heart desires! <3
LET'S GO THROUGH THE PROCESS:
1. Make sure you have received your photos! Once your photos are finalized, you will receive an email through JENNAKPHOTOS with the link to view your photos. The email's subject should say something along the lines of "YOUR PHOTOS ARE READY" or "(your name's) PHOTOS ARE READY". Open up that email and you will be presented with a page that looks like this:
2. Click "OPEN" - once you click open, you'll be presented with a grid of photos from your session and you may notice a few tabs listed at the top of the screen. You should see something that looks like this:
3. Click on the shopping cart icon (as seen circled in the image above - please note: icon will not be circled through your gallery, it is just circled for convenience!). Once you click on the shopping cart, you can preview and view all of the different items you can purchase through the printing lab! (See photo below)
4. View all of the awesome items through the online shop and start shopping!
Looking to save some $$ off your purchase?
Keep an eye out on my social media - sometimes I post promo codes for you to earn some $$ off of your purchase!
Facebook: JENNAKPHOTOS, https://www.facebook.com/jennakphotos/
Instagram: @JENNAKPHOTOS, https://www.instagram.com/jennakphotos/
CHECK OUT SOME OTHER BLOG POSTS THAT TALK ABOUT PRINTING YOUR PHOTOS:
HOW TO USE THE SHOP FEATURE IN YOUR ONLINE PHOTO GALLERY:
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD PRINT YOUR PHOTOS FROM YOUR RECENT SESSION WITH JENNAKPHOTOS:
WHY YOU SHOULD AVOID CHEAPER PHOTO LABS - PROS AND CONS:
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Don't hesitate to reach out and ask me if you have any questions! You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org