THINK ABOUT THIS...
It's almost time to capture some updated shots of you and your family. You want to make sure you can get some great shots of you and your partner, the children, and everyone together - but what you might not think of, is getting some shots with your pet(s).
I'm here to talk about why YOU should include your pet(s) in your next photography session with JENNAKPHOTOS. Before you close out this blog post because you think it isn't worth the hassle to bring your pet(s), I want you to know it doesn't have to be a struggle or stressful process.
TIPS TO BRINGING YOUR PETS
- Leash your pet(s)! This is a huge tip. Even if your pet is the most trained in the world, please put a leash on them. Locations I photograph at allow pets, but keep in mind other pet(s) may also be there.
- Bring a squeaky toy (if they like toys). This tip is often overlooked, but bringing a squeaky toy makes for great shots! When capturing shots with your pet(s), I will take the squeaky toy and hold it above my camera - I love the photos that come out of having a squeaky toy over the camera, especially because your pet(s) head ALWAYS turn.
- See if a friend/another family member can take care of your pet(s) while you take a few shots without them. Having someone help is great so you don't have to worry about having your pet(s) in every shot, and you'll get a wider variety of photos with and without your pet(s).
- Bribe your pet(s) with some treats. I highly suggest bringing your own treats for your next session with your pet - it will encourage your furry friend(s) to sit or move wherever they need to go.
- Waste bags!! I cannot stress this enough. It might seem like a common tip, but pet(s) cannot always control when they have to go! Please provide waste bags in case of any accidents during the session so it can easily be cleaned up.