hi there, i'm jenna!
I'm your local family and children photographer and would love to introduce myself to those who may not know me! During sessions, I love interacting with clients and children to know who they are, and today, you'll get to know some more about me!
From a young age, photography was something I enjoyed doing, even though I wasn't always good at doing so. Throughout the past few years, I managed to turn my hobby as a child into a business as a teenager. I am so appreciative of all of my clients I have had the honor to photograph, as well as everyone who has supported my photography business.
My goal in every photo shoot is to capture those special moments, those silly quirks, and those little things that make you and your family unique. You'll notice that even when you aren't looking at the camera with a big smile, I'm still there taking pictures. I love capturing a variety of candid and posed shots during sessions to give my client’s a variety of shots!
TEN FACTS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
- I started my photography business at age 16 during my sophomore year in Highschool.
- I am a huge dog lover and have three dogs of my own named Lilo, Scrump, and Harley. I love when families include their pets in their photos during their sessions.
- I will be attending college to major in Special Education and Early Childhood Education! Since a young age, I have always said I wanted to be a teacher for younger children or children with disabilities. I grew up with a special needs brother and he has made me see the world in a different light and has taught me a ton about patience and the career I hope to pursue in the future.
- I love getting dressed up when I photograph families, but right when I get home, I immediately get into a sweatshirt and pajama pants!
- I am a huge fan of puzzles and puzzle books! I will often get into phases where I will complete a ton of puzzles at midnight, and then I forget about them for months. I love being able to work my brain with a good game of sudoku, criss cross, or even logic puzzles!
- One day I will love a certain food, and the next day I will hate it! Just like puzzles, I go into HUGE food phases. Once I consume a food I love, I will eat it for days and weeks to come until I get tired of it. Some of my most recent food phases include eating ice cream cake-flavored ice cream, Wendy's fries, chocolate Crunch bars and mini M&M's!
- I try to be a morning person, but realistically, I will always be a night owl! I love taking naps during the day, which means I go to sleep later at night. For some reason, midnight is the only time I can get myself to get work done for school and for my business!
- I love shopping! I am a huge fan of clothing and a firm believer that you can never have too many clothes!
- I love watching podcasts and true crime videos. The majority of my day consists of having a podcast or true crime video run in the background of whatever I'm doing - editing, homework, putting clothes away, eating, etc. I love to be aware of current events and things that have previously happened.
- I like to consider myself a very creative and hardworking person! Even when I'm not taking photos, I always trying to put my business first and plan out social media posts, blog posts, future sessions, editing photos, etc.
I'd love to meet you and your family and get to know about your story! Looking to book a session? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can contact me through the contact form on my website. I would love to be able to chat with you about the services I offer, and hopefully arrange a session with you in the near future!